iHarvest® is a tool that aggregates and models activities based on a number of variables and then provides comparative analysis on those models. It is an Intelligence System that gets progressively smarter as it continually monitors activity and applies advanced algorithms that can be extended and tailored to each deployment. iHarvest is designed to:
- Operating unobtrusively on any closed-network system,
- Adapt to system and usage activity changes, “getting smarter” as it is used,
- Hone in on model specific variations, becoming more accurate, efficient, and easy to use,
- Alerts users to “non-observable” activity,
- Deliver customized solutions such as collaboration, monitoring, and even insider threat analysis.
iHarvest’s ability to extract the shared characteristics and attributes in activities provides an unparalleled opportunity for modeling, leading to use cases including information-sharing and self-establishing collaborative alliances. With customization, it can be tailored to act as a cyber security tool, creating insider threat alerts when unusual activity is detected.