Interested in Advancing Emerging Technologies?
At Thermopylae Sciences + Technology (TST) we believe that nothing is impossible. Our core values emphasize
innovation, social responsibility, and commitment to the missions of our customers. TST seeks team members who
share these values. Candidates interested in opportunities with TST should be able to obtain a U.S. government security
clearance, and are encouraged to hold at least a bachelor’s degree in a scientific, technical or managerial field of study.
Business Grows as People Grow
While our 120+ employees work together as a cohesive team, TST also encourages individual success. We give our
employees unparalleled opportunities and share a common set of values throughout all elements of our organization.
- We aim to attract, develop and retain the best talent in our industry
- We recognize and reward excellence and innovation
- We encourage creativity to improve the way we do business
- We give our people the chance to show initiative and embrace opportunities
- We strive for open and honest communication at all times
TST is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer