Since our founding in 2007, Thermopylae Sciences and Technology has maintained and refined our in-house software development capabilities. From our proprietary platforms iSpatial®, Ubiquity® and iHarvest®, to custom mobile apps, we offer a full suite of solutions for today’s businesses and government contractors. Whether it’s a major project built from the ground up, or an important component of your overall IT architecture, no project is too big or too small.
Implementing Our Software
Our core software development capabilities are centered around the implementation of three main platforms:
- iSpatial – iSpatial is a powerful supply chain visualizer that provides monitoring of global shipping vessels, integrating events such as weather patterns and disease outbreaks to allow you to respond to disruptive events in real-time. Developed in collaboration with Google and utilizing up-to-the-minute geospatial data from the company’s Maps and Earth applications, iSpatial can help international businesses manage costs across their shipping and supply chains.
- Ubiquity – Ubiquity allows enterprise clients to create and collaborate on custom apps without having to code or worry about rights or roles management. Using an intuitive drag-and-drop interface, even non-technical users can create smart apps that meet the needs of your target audience.
- iHarvest – Translating big data into business insights is a key goal of any organization working today. Thermopylae’s iHarvest platform lets you do just that, using standards-based analytics to organize and report activities. This will allow you to make more informed decisions.
Aside from helping clients implement our three main platforms, we also provide:
- Development and implementation of web-based applications, widgets and other tools
- Mobile application development, cross-platform parity and other services
- Cloud-based (software-as-a-service) application and widget development
- Enterprise-level stand-alone application development
At Thermopylae, we’re committed to the success of our partners in everything we do. Widely recognized as an industry leader, we were named the Google for Work Global Partner of the Year for Maps in 2013.
The key to our success has been our flexibility and our drive to create solutions that truly work for your business. An agile development methodology allows us to tailor our approach to the specific realities of your industry, drawing from the full resources of our diverse professional team.
To learn more about our software development and implementation services, contact Thermopylae today.