The migration of data and applications to the cloud has been one of the key trends in information technology over the past few years. As a result, many IT firms are adding cloud computing to the list of services they offer. Few, however, have the background necessary to address the complex issues migration entails for organizations in the federal government, defense industry and commercial sectors.
Thermopylae Sciences and Technology offers cloud architecture development and virtualization to clients in these and other industries. Contact us for more information about our complete list of services, including:
- Cloud system architecture and data/application migration
- widgetization and virtualization for cloud environments
- Software-as-a-service and cloud application development
- Cloud migration and regulatory compliance across secure or classified networks
We understand that each of our clients has unique needs when it comes to strategizing and implementing cloud services. To discuss your specific concerns with a team member, and find out how we can help you, contact Thermopylae directly.
When you work with Thermopylae, you'll benefit from:
- Innovative partnerships – Thermopylae has a close working relationship with Google’s cloud computing group, as well as with Amazon Web Services and several other leading providers. We employ and are adept at developing applications within a range of technologies, including the Ozone Widget Framework and the U.S. Army Distributed Common Ground System (DCGS). Whatever the specifics of your organization, we can tailor our products and services to meet your technical considerations.
- Industry expertise – At Thermopylae, we take the time to assess the requirements of each of our clients, and develop the creative solutions that “one-size-fits-all” cloud service providers can’t. We know that different industries and sectors are better suited to certain types of cloud architectures. We use the collective insights of our team of developers, security experts and marketers to find the right one for you.
- Flexible implementation – Whether you need us to oversee migration of your data, develop a SaaS version of your existing software, or custom-build a new technology that’s optimized for the cloud, we can help.
The first step in any project is to schedule a meeting with our development team. Get started in the cloud by contacting Thermopylae’s Arlington, Virginia head office today.← Back